Project Name: Prince Edward Tianzhu Bay
Project Location: Situated in Sihanoukville Victory Beach and Hawaii Beach
Total Building Area: 350,000 square meters
Property category: Five-star hotel apartment
Property rights: Freehold property
Delivery time: 2023
Project size: 29 layers negative 4-- negative 1 underground parking space, a total of 1328, G5 commercial 6--29 high-end apartment, floor height 3.8 meters total height 137 meters
Number of households: 519 household
Project type: main unit type 84.31m²
Value-added services: super five-star hotel package, five-star hotel decoration standard, skirt merchants with Cambodia's largest casino and the largest duty-free shops, swimming pool, Sihanouk's only high-end private dock
Payment method: 1. One-time payment 2. Mortgage loan 3. Installment
1. Only 30 meters, out of print a line of sea views.
2. Located in the city totem - next to the port of Sihanouk, the totem is built next to the totem.
3. Self-supporting, to create the largest duty-free shops and casinos, yacht clubs, children's parks, large supermarkets.
4. Five-star hotel decoration standard, 3.8 meters high, 12 meters high, representing the new height of Sihanouk quality real estate.
5. Sihanouk apartment prices are growing at an average annual rate of 15%, with a large appreciation space, and annual rental income of more than 10%;
6. Pure dollar assets, hedging RMB depreciation and domestic inflation risks, non-CRS member states, Property security is secret.
7. The gaming industry is legal, attracting tourists from all over the world and creating Las Vegas in Southeast Asia.
8. One Belt and One Road Core City, Southeast Asia Shipping Throat, port cargo throughput accounts for more than 75% of the country.
9. The preliminary survey of the Sihanoukvile oil reserves reached 1/2 in Dubai, and the first barrel of oil will be mined in 2019.
10. Special economic zones, tax-free policies, attracting countries from all over the world to invest and set up factories, the economy is advancing by leaps and bounds.
11. The largest developer in Cambodia has built the strength to protect Southeast Asian investment.