Compass Real Estate > Cambodia Real Estate Information > Popular > New Year! Compass also has new promotions for those who want to buy a house

New Year! Compass also has new promotions for those who want to buy a house

2022-01-11
214
0
Summary:​To celebrate the New Year 2022 which just passed a few days ago Compass launches "Phnom Penh Special Price Condos" Purchase Event, save up to $ 50K / unit limited number on January 15-16, 2022 at Aeon Mall Sen Sok.

To celebrate the New Year 2022

Which just passed a few days ago

Compass launches "Phnom Penh Special Price Condos" Purchase Event

Save up to $ 50K / unit

Limited number

January 15-16, 2022

At Aeon Mall Sen Sok 

Morgan EnMaison with a unique waterfront landscape, 45m²-139m²,

One-time payment, discounts are as low as 35%

And you can get an $1888 New Year red envelope.

The down payment is 10% and the remaining 90%

Of the housing, payment is in installments for 24 months

 With a minimum discount of 25%

La Vista One launches special offers.

 Off-plan houses with a floor area of 48~127 square meters are on sale

Starting from 2200$/, with a variety of apartment types

Suitable for living and investment

 A total of 1750 apartments

With a total price starting from $140K

Wealth Mansion, special offer 15% off

Start from $500 per month

Price starts at $147280 and iPhone 13

Peninsula Royal View, Chroy Changva District condo

All supporting facilities are available

Enjoy a special discount of 23%

PS: The price information of special listings will be announced at the event on 1.15-1.16, so stay tuned!

  • ---------------------------------- The End ----------------------------------

Disclaimer: The re-forward articles on Compass website are for the purpose of conveying more information, and it does not mean that the Compass website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. Article noted as "Source: Compass original", please note that the source from Compass. The content of the article is for reference only and should not consider as investment advice, and it does not mean that Compass agree with its views.

0

Share
Latest comment
0/500
{{MemberInfoData.nickname}}
{{MemberInfoData.tel_arr[0].showtel}}
  • Rent
    {{MemberInfoData.house_num.rent}}
  • Buy
    {{MemberInfoData.house_num.buy}}
  • Land for rent
    {{MemberInfoData.house_num.land_rent}}
  • Land for sale
    {{MemberInfoData.house_num.land_buy}}
Compass customer
{{MemberInfo.show_company_name}}
{{showTime.show_time}} active
Image is being sent:
Message loading
Message failed to load, click to try again
OBTAIN
Send a business card to{{ taname }}
Start sending
Cancel
No recent contacts
  • {{ind.unreadMessageCount}}
    {{ind.nickname}}
    {{ind.sentTime | time}}
    [图片]
    [语音]
    [视频]
  • Recent contacts are loading
  • {{item.nickname}}
{{send_title}}
  • {{follow.house_name}}
    {{follow.house_province}} {{follow.house_city}}
    {{follow.currency_price_sold_price.start}}{{follow.currency_price_sold_price.mid}}{{follow.currency_price_sold_price.end}}
Selected({{checked_length}}/3)