In order to ease the burden on citizens and the private sector and stimulate economic activity in all sectors, the Royal Government has decided to provide additional favor on a number of taxes, including:
1. Continue to exempt stamp duty on the transfer of ownership or possession of all house types in the Boreys community with a cost of less than or equal to $70,000 until the end of 2024.
2. Additional stamp duty exemption on the transfer of ownership or possession of all house types in the Borey community with a cost higher than $70,000, allowing the deduction of $70,000 from the stamp duty base for the purchase of housing in the Borey Housing Development Project, which has a real estate business license and is properly registered until the end of 2024.
3. Extend the implementation of the six types of capital gains tax, including income tax, on real estate, leases, investment assets, business reputation, intellectual property, and foreign currency, until the end of 2024.
4. Waive administrative sanctions on property tax and unused land tax; property owners can only pay tax without additional tax and interest until the end of June 2024. The exemption does not have the effect of reacting to taxes, including administrative penalties (additional taxes and interest), that have already been paid.
5. Exemption from tax reinclusion, such as: taxes, including administrative penalties (additional tax and interest) from the year of tax implementation until 2023, for properties that have been registered and declared a property tax in the past with incorrect price of land or construction, land size or construction, type of construction or construction age. From 2024 on, the laws and regulations in force must be complied with.
6. Allow registration and payment of taxes from the year of occupancy or final benefit for real estate (with or without title) that has not been registered and declared for property tax in the past.
Disclaimer: The re-forward articles on Compass website are for the purpose of conveying more information, and it does not mean that the Compass website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. Article noted as "Source: Compass original", please note that the source from Compass. The content of the article is for reference only and should not consider as investment advice, and it does not mean that Compass agree with its views.