Terms of Service
Before using the services provided by COMPASS REAL ESTATE CO LTD (hereinafter referred to as the Compass), please be sure to carefully read and fully understand the contents of the terms of this agreement, especially those marked in bold, including but not limited to exemptions. Or limit the terms of liability. By registering on this website, you are deemed to have understood and fully agreed to the contents of this service agreement, including any changes made to the service agreement at any time, and become a compass user.
First, the general
1.1 During the registration process, as long as you click the "Register" button on the registration page and successfully register as a user in accordance with the registration procedures of this website, your behavior indicates that you agree and sign this service agreement, this service agreement is between you and this There is legal effect between the websites. Please be sure to read all the service agreement contents carefully before registering. If you have any questions, please consult this website.
1.2 After the user successfully registers, the platform will give each user a user account and corresponding password. The user account and password are kept by the user; the user should be legally responsible for all activities and events carried out by his user account.
1.3 Once the user registers the compass account, unless the sub-channel requires separate permission, the user has the right to use the account to use the single service of each channel of the compass. When the user uses the single service of the compass, the user's usage behavior is regarded as the single item. The terms of service of the service and the consent of the various announcements issued by the compass in the individual service.
Second, user information use and protection rules
2.1 The ownership of the compass account (ie, the compass user ID) belongs to the compass. The user presses the registration page to fill in the information. After reading and agreeing to this agreement and completing all the registration procedures, the compass account can be obtained and become the compass user. Users should provide timely, detailed and accurate personal information, and constantly update the registration information, in line with timely, detailed and accurate requirements. All original typed materials will be cited as registration materials. The compass is not responsible for any problems caused by untrue registration information or untimely updates. The registration information such as account name, avatar and profile submitted by the user shall not appear illegal or bad information. After review by the compass, if the above situation exists, the compass will not be registered; at the same time, after registration, if the user finds the account name with false information If the registration information, or its account picture, profile, etc., has illegal and unsatisfactory information, the compass has the right to take measures such as correction, suspension, cancellation, and collection without notice.
2.2 In order to provide you with better service, the compass will automatically store your relevant information when you first register or use the services of this website. If you find that your account has been illegally used by someone else, you should notify the compass immediately. The Internet does not rule out the illegal use of accounts and passwords due to hacking or negligence of users. Such situations are not related to the compass.
2.3 The information you get from using the compass service is
(1) Log information. When you use the compass service, the server automatically records information such as your usage of our services, the IP address, the URL of the service being accessed, the type of browser and language used, and the date and time of the visit.
(2) Equipment information. Some products and/or services contain a unique application number. When you install, activate, update, or uninstall related services or when these services communicate regularly with the compass (such as software updates), the system sends this number and installation-related information (such as operating system type and application version number) Give the compass.
When you use the compass service with positioning, the system automatically processes the location information about the device so that you don't need to manually enter your geographic coordinates to get the service. For example, in the compass app used to find a house, if you use "nearby" for house listing, the compass may provide you with location-based services.
In order to provide better service and improve the user experience, the compass may record information such as hardware model, operating system version number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), and network device hardware address (MAC).
(3) Tools such as cookies and anonymous identifiers. The main function of cookies is to facilitate the use of website products and / or services, as well as to help the website count the number of independent visitors. With cookie technology, the compass can provide you with a more personalized and personalized service, and allows you to set your specific service options.
The above data information is anonymous. At the same time, we will also encrypt the information to ensure the security of the information.
2.4 Compass will use the stored information reasonably, and the scope of use includes [1. In order to let you know more about the market trend and keep the relevant information in time, we will push you the latest according to the contact information you reserved. Property knowledge and market changes; 2, in order to better serve our customers, we will continue to update the system of this website, in the process may need to use your information for technical transformation related work; 3, we may have a compass Statistics on the usage of the service. At the same time, the compass may share these statistics with the public to show the overall usage trends of our services or the objective situation of the market conditions. These statistics do not contain any of your identification information; 4. To realize the sale or lease of your house or lease Intermediary obligations to review, recommend to other compass customers, share your personal information with third-party partners; 5, in order to better provide you with asset management services, we may provide your limited information to the asset management of Compass the company;】. Compass promises that the use of the above information will strictly follow the principle of minimum use, that is, use your information as little as possible to achieve the purpose of use.
2.5 Please do not transfer or lend your account number or password to others. If you find that your account has been illegally used by others, you should immediately notify the compass. The Internet does not rule out the illegal use of the account and password due to hacking or negligence of the user. This situation has nothing to do with the compass.
2.6 When you use the compass product for payment, login, etc., the server will automatically collect and record some necessary information, such as IP address, service access exception information, and some device information, to ensure that you are using the compass service. The security of your online access is protected by the security of your account login and payment process. By using the Compass Service, you agree that the Compass may process your personal information in accordance with the relevant agreement of this Agreement. The compass may work with partners to provide you with the services you request or to show you what you might be interested in. In the event that the information is necessary for the product/service, you agree that the compass may share the necessary information with it. Also, the compass will ask it to ensure data is safe and not for any other purpose. In addition, the compass does not provide or share information with any unrelated third parties. If you need to open the shell wallet function and the contract information service function, we will share your personally identifiable information with the third-party payment agency, Lifangtong and the financial service organization, so that you can use the financial functions of the real estate.
2.7 The compass may disclose your information under the following circumstances:
(1) Obtain your authorization in advance;
(2) You use the sharing function;
(3) According to the requirements of laws, regulations, legal procedures or mandatory requirements of the competent government departments;
(4) for academic research or public interest;
(5) to maintain the legitimate rights and interests of the compass, such as finding, preventing, dealing with fraud or security issues;
2.8 You acknowledge and authorize, the compass only uses the information if necessary or synchronizes with the affiliates to provide credit related services.
2.9 In order to better provide services to users, you agree that the compass will send you relevant service information via SMS.
Third, the use of rules
3.1 Users must comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China when using the Compass Service. Users should agree not to use the Service for any illegal or improper activities, including but not limited to the following:
(1) uploading, displaying, posting, transmitting or otherwise transmitting information containing one of the following:
1) against the basic principles established by the Constitution;
2) endangering national security, revealing state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
3) damage to national honors and interests;
4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity;
5) Destroy the national religious policy and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
6) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
7) spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetment;
8) Insulting or slandering others and infringing on the legal rights of others;
9) Contains false, harmful, coercive, infringing on the privacy, harassment, infringement, slander, vulgarity, embarrassment, or other morally objectionable content;
10) Containing other contents restricted or prohibited by Chinese laws, regulations, rules, regulations and any legally binding norms;
(2) The network service system shall not be used for any illegal purpose;
(3) Do not use the compass service to engage in the following activities:
1) Entering the computer information network or using computer information network resources without permission;
2) delete, modify or add to the computer information network function without permission;
3) delete, modify or add data and applications stored, processed or transmitted into the computer information network without permission;
4) Deliberately making and disseminating destructive programs such as computer viruses;
5) Other behaviors that endanger the security of computer information networks.
3.2 Any breach of this Agreement or the relevant Terms of Service, any claims, claims or losses claimed by or in connection with any third party claim, including reasonable attorneys' fees, you agree to indemnify the Compass and the Cooperative Company, the Affiliate and Protected from damage. In this regard, the compass has the right to take measures including, but not limited to, deleting the user's published information, suspending the use of the license, terminating the service, restricting the use, recovering the compass account, and pursuing legal liability, depending on the nature of the user's behavior. Compass has the right to recycle its account for malicious registration of the compass account or the use of the compass account for illegal activities, disruption, harassment, fraud, other users and other violations of this agreement. At the same time, Compass will assist the investigation by requesting the judicial department.
3.3 Users may not copy, copy, sell, resell or use any part of the Service or the use or use of the Service for any other commercial purpose.
3.4 Users are responsible for their own actions in the use of the Compass Service. The form of legal liability of the user includes, but is not limited to, compensation for the victim, and the user shall give the compass company the same amount of compensation after the compass company first assumes the liability for administrative punishment or tort damage caused by the user's behavior.
Fourth, the service content
4.1 The specific content of the compass network service is provided by the compass according to the actual situation.
4.2 Unless otherwise expressly stated in this Service Agreement, new products, new features and services introduced by Compass are subject to the terms of this Service Agreement.
4.3 In order to use the Service, you must be able to access the Internet by a third party who is legally qualified to provide Internet access to you and pay for the relevant services. In addition, you must equip yourself with all the necessary equipment necessary to connect to the international network, including computers, modems or other access devices.
4.4 In view of the particularity of the network service, the user agrees that Compass has the right to change, discontinue or terminate some or all of the network services (including the paid network service) at any time without prior notice. The compass does not guarantee that the network service will not be interrupted, and the timeliness, security and accuracy of the network service are not guaranteed.
4.5 Disclaimer: The compass does not bear any responsibility for the interruption of the network service within a reasonable time due to the following circumstances;
(1) The compass requires the maintenance or maintenance of the platform or related equipment providing network services on a regular or irregular basis. The compass reserves the right to suspend any part of the service for maintenance, upgrade or other purposes without prior notice.
(2) Force majeure causes such as typhoons, earthquakes, floods, lightning or terrorist attacks;
(3) The user's computer hardware and software, communication lines, and power supply lines are faulty;
(4) Due to viruses, Trojans, malicious program attacks, network congestion, system instability, system or equipment failure, communication failures, power failures, banking reasons, third-party services, or government actions.
Despite the agreement in the preceding paragraph, the compass will take reasonable action to actively promote the service to normal.
4.6 The Service or a third party may provide links to other websites or resources on the Internet. Since the Compass has no control over these sites and resources, you understand and agree that such sites or resources are available for use, that the Compass is not responsible for, that any content, advertisements, products or other materials that exist or originate from such sites or resources, Compass Nor is it guaranteed or responsible. Compass is not responsible for any damage or loss arising from the use or reliance on any content, goods or services posted on or through such websites or resources.
4.7 Termination of service
You agree that the Compass is based on its own discretion, for any reason, including but not limited to long term (more than one year) unused, or the Compass believes that you have violated the letter and spirit of this Service Agreement, terminating your password, account number or this Use of the Service (or any part of the Service) and remove and remove any Content from you in the Service. You agree that the Service provided under any provision of this Service Agreement may be terminated or terminated without prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that the Compass may immediately close or delete your account and all relevant information and documents in your account, and/or It is forbidden to continue using the aforementioned documents or the Service. In addition, you agree that the Guide will not be liable to you or any third party if the use of the Service is interrupted or terminated or your account and related information and documents are closed or deleted.
5.1 The conclusion, execution and interpretation of this Agreement and resolution of disputes shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
5.2 If there is any dispute between the parties regarding the content of this agreement or its implementation, the parties shall try to resolve it through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, either party may file a lawsuit in the Haidian District People's Court of Beijing where the compass is located.
5.3 The failure of the Compass to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Service Agreement does not constitute a waiver of the foregoing rights or rights.
5.4 If any provision of this Agreement is wholly or partially invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain valid and binding.
5.5 This website reserves the right to amend the terms of service as necessary. Once the terms of service of this website have changed, the content will be prompted on the important page. If you do not agree with the changes, the user can voluntarily cancel the information service of this website. If the user continues to enjoy the information service of this website, it is deemed to accept the change of the terms of service. This website reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time without notice to the user. This website does not require any liability to users or third parties to exercise the right to modify or discontinue services.